GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wang Cars....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
..when can you buy the car showroom in San Fierro. I've completed the main story but it still won't let me buy it.
Mon 15/11/04 at 15:50
Regular
"boom boom click"
wang-cars its so funny!
Sun 14/11/04 at 15:36
I got gold first time in that, same with the barrel roll in the flight school!

It's complete fluke. For The 90, it took me like 20 tries to pass it, then I suddenly got gold.
Sun 14/11/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
down wrote:
> it's just the way you have to get out your car and do the manouvering of the crane yourself which I don't enjoy.

Yea, I wasn't expecting to have to work the crane myself, it's a bit crappy. However those driving school missions were brilliant, if a little difficult, especially the barrel roll, tried that about 10 times before I got it right.
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:50
Yeah I liked that as well, it's just the way you have to get out your car and do the manouvering of the crane yourself which I don't enjoy.
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
down wrote:
> It's with a crane, but for me the novelty soon wore off.

This is gonna sound really strange, but in GTA1 I loved just stealing cars and parking them under the crane, and then just watching the money rolling in. Strange, but I found it pretty addictive for some reason.

:)
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:36
It's with a crane, but for me the novelty soon wore off.
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
down wrote:
> After which, most of the street racers can be found in it, and the
> docks open for Import/Export.

Can you take cars to the docks and get them hauled up by a crane to be shipped out? Or is it GTA3 style garages?
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:08
After which, most of the street racers can be found in it, and the docks open for Import/Export.

Oh yeah, after you told me where the hovercraft was, I just noticed I'd already unlocked it at the docks! For some reason I expected a Vortex to be a car.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thanks, off to driving school, again.

;)
Sat 13/11/04 at 10:20
Regular
"And some more !"
you have to complete the driving school in san fierro and all the mission at your main garage and you will get a ohone call saying you can buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.