GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"leeds festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 10:58
Regular
"really big shoe"
going to leeds this year and just wanted to know who is playing ive got a rough idea but nothing defo (hoping muse)

can anybody help please
Fri 08/04/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Can't wait to see Iron Maiden. They will be amazing. :)
Fri 08/04/05 at 16:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Stryke wrote:
> The Leeds line up is strange. Saturday & Sunday look absolutely
> brilliant, best of new indie, by the looks of it. But Friday is just
> tired old metal/goth-kid music. If all the PapaRoach-kiddies bought a
> weekend pass, they'll be standing around scratching their greasy
> faces in disbelief as good music takes over.

How very elitist and stereotypical of you.
Fri 08/04/05 at 16:19
Regular
"really big shoe"
i completly forgot about the foo fighters thats going to be the highlight of the weekend along with the killers :)
Fri 08/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
Friday certainly does look dull. Pixies and Queens in one day will be brilliance overload, then Foos shall be great.
Fri 08/04/05 at 16:12
Regular
"really big shoe"
saturday and sunday does look good i will just have to throw eggs on friday at the papa rouch minions

ahh the joy
Fri 08/04/05 at 16:03
Regular
The Leeds line up is strange. Saturday & Sunday look absolutely brilliant, best of new indie, by the looks of it. But Friday is just tired old metal/goth-kid music. If all the PapaRoach-kiddies bought a weekend pass, they'll be standing around scratching their greasy faces in disbelief as good music takes over.

Doesn't bother me, I've spent all my gig-money on U2, Idlewild and REM tickets over the coming months. Suits me fine. Wish I could see The Killers without having to wade through the musicfilth of a festival though.
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:52
Regular
"really big shoe"
alot of my mate mates from school are going and i live in the south now so it will be good to see them, they go every year and this is the first year i can make it so, thats why i want to know whos playing

its still bloody months away doh!
Fri 08/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I always go to Reading and that's because I live nearby (Oxford-ish). And yes they're the same lineup just with the days swapped around.

Did you just see 'Leeds Festival' and buy a ticket? You don't seem to know anything about it at all and it's quite expansive to just buy on impulse.
Fri 08/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
Whichever one's closer?
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:54
Regular
"really big shoe"
so how did you chose which one to go to if they are both the same, did you toss a coin?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.