GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice. Real Nice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 13:34
Regular
"..."
An open message to every player who has played for Nottingham Forest this season:-

Having witnessed yet another spineless performance at Coventry last night, there are a few things that I feel it is time to get off my chest. Being born in the second year of our reign as champions of Europe, I'm not old enough to remember our most gloroius days, but I have been lucky enough to witness some great players and teams in the past 25 years. However, this just makes it harder to be forced to watch the rotting corpse of this one great club, not only crawl unaided into it's own grave but then fail to put up anything even resembling a fight as Coventry helpfully placed the casket lid into place.

You should all be ashamed to put on the Garibaldi Red that your predecessors wore so proudly. Sure there have been extenuating circumstances, David Platt throwing away £40 million on oplayers that were never going to make it and Joe Kinnear letting club fitness slip to that of a Sunday league team. But there mere fact that you refused to turn up and have a go at so many times during this season means you should shoulder the brunt of the criticism.

I will support this club until the day I die and don't care if we never lift another trophy for as long as I live. All I ask is that you give me some reason to once again have pride in the club that I love.

Yours, one ver disilussioned supporter.

Yours, one very disilussioned fan.
Thu 07/04/05 at 17:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Welcome to the club for disilussioned fans. I know what you will be going through if relagation becomes a reality.

Its not very nice in League One i tell you.
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:52
Regular
Ahh well, maybe atleast next season you will be able to beat teams :D
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:34
Regular
"..."
An open message to every player who has played for Nottingham Forest this season:-

Having witnessed yet another spineless performance at Coventry last night, there are a few things that I feel it is time to get off my chest. Being born in the second year of our reign as champions of Europe, I'm not old enough to remember our most gloroius days, but I have been lucky enough to witness some great players and teams in the past 25 years. However, this just makes it harder to be forced to watch the rotting corpse of this one great club, not only crawl unaided into it's own grave but then fail to put up anything even resembling a fight as Coventry helpfully placed the casket lid into place.

You should all be ashamed to put on the Garibaldi Red that your predecessors wore so proudly. Sure there have been extenuating circumstances, David Platt throwing away £40 million on oplayers that were never going to make it and Joe Kinnear letting club fitness slip to that of a Sunday league team. But there mere fact that you refused to turn up and have a go at so many times during this season means you should shoulder the brunt of the criticism.

I will support this club until the day I die and don't care if we never lift another trophy for as long as I live. All I ask is that you give me some reason to once again have pride in the club that I love.

Yours, one ver disilussioned supporter.

Yours, one very disilussioned fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.