GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Here? (Thread Closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 03:53
Regular
Is anyone still around?

I found something good, if anyone\'s here.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"serenity now!"
Sorry but we can't keep these posts on here. I'm surprised if anyone hasn't seen them before - we get at least two free iPod things on here every day, though someone will always delete them the next morning

As Paradox: said, they are basically pyramid schemes - which means they work out for some but not for most people. There are hundreds of these things around - free computers, free sweets etc. - that work in the same way, but this one gets so much press basically because of the current (baffling) obsession with iPods.

The worst thing about it is they rely on referals, which means these links get spammed all across the internet and you start to get sick of them very quickly.

~closed~
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:01
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Dude, this is way too much hassle.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You disgust me Duck
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Paradox: wrote:
> It's basically a pyramid scheme isn't it.

I think that's the case, but in all fairness, they make sense, it's just that they're exploited all the time.

A legit one would be great.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im here!
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's basically a pyramid scheme isn't it.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bullett wrote:
> Wouldn't it be possible to exploit these using multiple email
> addresses?

Nope because the card details have to be filled in for the 1 offer thing. i think they would only allow one per person. although maybe if you have alot of credit cards you could do more than 1 account.
Thu 07/04/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
i'm still here. What do you want to show us?
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
Wouldn't it be possible to exploit these using multiple email addresses?

I could potentially use hundreds of Gmail acounts if I had the patience to register them all :D
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:30
Regular
So, do I have to put any credit card details in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.