GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think..."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...I have 2Mb broadband!

Played CS earlier for about ten minutes with NO lag. Do you know how amazing that is? It means I can get Xbox Live and WoW with no fear of it being a waste. Playing computer games over the internet is never a waste.
Thu 07/04/05 at 00:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
rover5fan wrote:
> wow who cares that you have 2 mb broadbans, so do I but do you see me
> bragging abut it? No, any how that game is ballz anyway

Good post n00b.

Monkey_man has had problems with his connection and so was getting horrible lag, there are a few people on here from the same area so it's quite relivent that he posted this.

Shame you don't like the game, so many people have left for the Elf game that we have very rare games together and could have done with another person.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Craw wrote:
> About you going out with his daughter or the fact NTL is rubbish..?

Heh, I got pwnd in real-life.

This needs a bit of back story, for those retarded enough to jump in with all their might.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:39
Regular
"the whites are goin"
wow who cares that you have 2 mb broadbans, so do I but do you see me bragging abut it? No, any how that game is ballz anyway
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Acid Casual"
About you going out with his daughter or the fact NTL is rubbish..?
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> NTL died completely on Monday, cue 90min phone call to them yet
> again.
> Resulting in another 2 months free rental and their assurance that
> it's now 2mb etc etc.

They give you free rental? eifhakhgla;rfajktlhjgatqtgq**&%$^(%$ My girlfriend's Dad should really complain.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
NTL died completely on Monday, cue 90min phone call to them yet again.
Resulting in another 2 months free rental and their assurance that it's now 2mb etc etc.
Wed 06/04/05 at 08:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chippxero wrote:
> Monkey_man you need some hardcore time on CSS to check it properly,
> hopefully all your spikes will be gone.
>
> You do relise that if you do now have no spikes you have no excuse
> for your score.

That I will. Everytime I've had no lag (which is only for a few minutes at a time) my kills have been greater than deaths.
Wed 06/04/05 at 01:46
Regular
Pipex have told us they're upgrading us to 2mb 'sometime in April' for no extra charge.
Wed 06/04/05 at 00:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Monkey_man you need some hardcore time on CSS to check it properly, hopefully all your spikes will be gone.

You do relise that if you do now have no spikes you have no excuse for your score.
Wed 06/04/05 at 00:04
Regular
I have a big willy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.