GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 - 4x16 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 16:39
Regular
President Keeler bit the big one! I thought the writers might chicken out, but that was cool as hell.
Wed 13/04/05 at 02:04
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Yep. Excellent episode and can't wait til the next one. Shall need to get it soon. I really hope Palmer comes back and he probably will. It's quite cool how they've brought back most of the characters even though they've drifted apart. They never really cleared up whats happening with McLennan Forrester. They did try and kill Jack which last time I heard was illegal and they apparently supplied terrorists so something bad is going down in that place. Well let's see how it develops. The number of Cheering moments this season has been good (especially Tony's return).
Mon 11/04/05 at 10:51
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> Did you watch Air Force One last night too?

Yep ;)
Mon 11/04/05 at 10:10
Regular
My anger will be uncontrollable if he somehow escaped at the last second...
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
"lets go back"
AB1000 wrote:
> why didn't the president get in the escape pod?

Did you watch Air Force One last night too?
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He was an idiot?
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:32
Regular
why didn't the president get in the escape pod?
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
*writes to FOX*
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:27
Regular
"lets go back"
mmmmmmmmmm, Kim in the shower, for an hour.

*drools*
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:08
Regular
Kiefer Sutherland actually has wanted Bauer to be killed off since last season, so I hope that if 24 isn't renewed for a 5th season, that Bauer dies in some amazingly heroic way. It'd have to be done very carefully, though.

I think a pretty good way for them to go would for Marwan and his cell to try and kill the Presidential order - e.g. killing the VP, so it's handed down to the next person, who dies etc, although that might get somewhat hectic for 8 hours of TV.

Also, where was Behrooz? I thought they might've tied that thread up one of two ways:

1) Marwan kills Behrooz because of what he knows

2) Marwan tells Behrooz that he's his real father. Behrooz tries to run/kill Marwan and ends up dead.

It's pretty inevitable that Palmer will return, though. I'd be pretty annoyed if they left it open, considering Palmer said last season that he'd be a civilian, and would like to continue being friends with Jack etc.

Can't say I'm that gutted at Kim not appearing so far, unless she showers for an entire hour in a coming episode or something.
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Reefer wrote:
> And Jack will probably die at the end of the last season.

I was thinking that but its too obvious. We'll just have to wait and see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.