GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 player icon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 15:36
"Genius!"
Sorry if this has been posted before because it probably has but i cant find it anywhere.
Can someone please tell me where to find the 2 player icon which allows you to just go around the city?

Thanx!
Sun 14/11/04 at 15:19
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Start fromyour house, go straight until you come to a bridge then take a right, go to the end of that road and theres one on the left under the arch.
Sun 14/11/04 at 11:50
"Genius!"
Ok then i found it, thanx!
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
Just face the front of big smokes house, turn right and keep running unti you hit a fence it is on the other side of the fence you may have to look around.
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
""
Look on the map that came with the game, look at the O in Santos, the icon is near the bottom of the O.
Sat 13/11/04 at 15:36
"Genius!"
Sorry if this has been posted before because it probably has but i cant find it anywhere.
Can someone please tell me where to find the 2 player icon which allows you to just go around the city?

Thanx!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.