GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOH: Pacific Assault"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal Of Honour: Pacific Assault'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 17:20
Regular
Anyone else getting this Friday? I cannot wait to play Pearl Harbour online.

*wets self*
Sat 13/11/04 at 17:20
Regular
Anyone else getting this Friday? I cannot wait to play Pearl Harbour online.

*wets self*
Sat 13/11/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Bicycle"
Go... You...
Sat 13/11/04 at 17:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Demo was bit pants, but reviews say it's a decent arcade FPS. Will have a think about it, though with HL2 out on tuesday I doubt I'll have much time to play it.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:33
Regular
The demo was massive, so I could never be aced to download it. But likewise, with HL2, I'll put this aside on my shelf for a few days whilst I complete HL2.
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:48
Regular
Call of Duty > MOH
Sat 13/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Reefer wrote:
> The demo was massive, so I could never be aced to download it. But
> likewise, with HL2, I'll put this aside on my shelf for a few days
> whilst I complete HL2.

Demo was pretty naff, so you didn't miss much.

Simply a case of "run here, Stand, Shoot suicidal Japans soldiers who stupidly bayonet charge at you from half a mile away, see pretty explosions, shoot down entire Japanese air force in mounted gun, end". The most Realistic war game so say EA, complete Bollards say I.

Saying that though, from the PCGamer review I read, there are some excellent mission to play, though after COD and after Half Life 2 this week, I'm still not sure that'll be enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.