GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:46
Regular
Pleasant suprise. My brother got back from work at Game and gave me a lovely sealed copy of Halo 2, which was nice.

Also, he got me one of the special promotional T-shirts they all had to wear today. So nerrr to all the people who didn't beleive my post from last week.
Sun 14/11/04 at 19:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2004-08-11_11.52/Resource/emoticons/71_71.gif[/URL]
Sun 14/11/04 at 16:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ashman wrote:
> I have a Soul Calibur 2 t-shirt.
>
> I use it for wiping up spilt beverages.

You SICK BAS
Sun 14/11/04 at 16:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I have a Soul Calibur 2 t-shirt.

I use it for wiping up spilt beverages.
Sun 14/11/04 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
monkey_man wrote:
> Even though you were a few days behind America...

And they were behind the people who downloaded it early. If that came into things, the only geeks doing the midnight opening would be in the States.

Or Japam - depending on who the developers lick upto first.
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It came free with the game, alright, and I only wore it once. ONCE.
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
I thank the maker that I don't have any gaming T-Shirts...
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Even though you were a few days behind America...

I bet none of you have a Brute Force T-shirt!
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I have a Halo 2 bag. Those $lags at Game robbed me of my promised poster though. As for the shirts, I did threaten to rip one off their backs at the midnight opening. Maybe thats why I got served first and was the first one in the shop to get my mits on the game. ;-))

Well that and the fact that I'm on first name terms with the staff there and they seem to know the level of geek that I am even better than me. Can't believe I was getting all competitive at the counter, keeping an eye on the other staffs progress as they saw to the other customers....
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:02
Regular
My brother's mate's brother got my brother's mate a Fable t-shirt with a big muscly man on the back.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:52
Regular
It's dark beige. But yes it is that one.

You clearly have no understanding of what is 1337

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.