GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how bad is tv at the moment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 20:20
Regular
"neveranythingever"
it comes to something when u have to watch programs about fish in the abyss during primetime
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I wanted to watch that, god damn it, i was napping at the time.
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
It should be Hello, "Dr Freeman," not "Mr Freeman."
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
To be honest, I watch very little TV and Sky.

I have tonnes of box sets; Friends, X-Files, Dragonball, CSI etc, and loads of films. I don't really need TV or SKY. The only time I will watch SKY is for a football match.

There's that, and I don't normally have time too watch TV.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
"'the one'"
Yup, get sky 4 the best TV viewing experience!
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
TV is great at the moment, if you have sky. "it's a nine thing" bringing you Smallville, ER etc.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:43
Regular
Tv ain't too bad at the minute actually

Futurama in the mornings ain't too bad. The Simpsons has gone all retro (again!) on terrestrial, but hey, at least it's on

Dr Who is actually good, nowhere near as cheesy as many of the older episodes. Billie Piper adds a certain something and Eccleston has some good one-liners.

The Apprentice and The Contender represent good reality tv shows with conflict and challenges needing to be completed, that's good enough

There's also been a splurge of good one-off dramas to ITV 1 which have been entertaining and original, mainly crime based.

And the roster's complete with the return of the fantastic Hustle, I managed to miss the first episode of this new series but am told it's good stuff.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> X-files since they're not asking ridiculous sums for either anymore.

£26.99 each for the first and second series on play.com, I think. Bargain.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:41
Regular
Depressingly bad.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:38
Regular
"8==="
Already caught the Sopranos + West Wing on E4 when they were on.

Law & Order can be quite good.

I'm looking into getting some of thoseo n DVD and some of the X-files since they're not asking ridiculous sums for either anymore.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:34
Regular
As long as I got my Sopranos and Friends box sets I don't need no lousy TV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.