GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Play off rehersals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 19:34
Regular
"the whites are goin"
I couldn't make the Sheffield Wednesfay on satursay(Tranmere) but i heard it and it was a great result against who I this are one of the best in the division, I still think tranmere are better though!:p I would like to see that fixture as the play off final because I think it would we a good one with both clubs having a lot of fans( for tranmere when the ocasion calls), and also i know we would win! lol only jokin, unlucky wednedsay fans, and it was a sending off, the 9 stitches in Jackos eye prove it,
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Sadly the reason Luton are doing so well is because of how poor the division really is...no offence any Luton fans.

Anyone can beat anyone on there day and there isnt really any team who is miles better than any other. Perhaps Hull maybe to a certain extent. But nobody likes Hull...
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:31
Regular
"the whites are goin"
yea too right this league is probably the most exciting and unpredictable there is, who thought that Luton would do so well? nobody that who!
Tue 05/04/05 at 23:06
Regular
Its the league to be in...
Tue 05/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Lol.

"League One"

Sorry :-p
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:24
Regular
I know, gutted. Stupid Ref.

The way things are going with how many injuries i have, im only concerned about getting to the playoffs before even thinking of the final. If you finish 3rd and us 6th, we will play each other in the semis.
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:16
Regular
"the whites are goin"
and another thing i was just on your clubs website and the didnt recline that red card, unlucky!
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:14
Regular
"the whites are goin"
lol dont matter do you think us both will avoid each other in the playoffs before the final?
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:09
Regular
Pardon?
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
"the whites are goin"
come on though your stumped with that team thing about tranmere and it is totally true!
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:35
Regular
The Dadi incident was a little different. You could clearly see he swung for the player behind as he was going for the ball. Zigor was unlucky. Sturrock is asking the Ref to look at the video and turn around his decision. If there is any justice he will do. Though it wont bring back the lost points.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.