GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone heard this prank call?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 17:31
"Uzi Lover"
Heard some people doing it the other day over loudpspeaker, immature but funny.

It's some guy with a London accent who goes mental at the person going "Your numbers on my girls phone". He then goes on to say he knows where you live and he'll break your kneecaps. Also that your gonna get murdered.

One person said to that last bit, scared: "When?!?"

As I said, immature but it can be a good laugh.

Anyone heard this and know where I can get it from?
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I've had it played on me. I hung up before he ever got to threatening me. Your description of the "Your numbers on my girls phone mate" in the London accent sounds practically the same as the call I received.
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:42
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> He then goes on to
> say he knows where you live and he'll break your kneecaps. Also that
> your gonna get murdered.

What if the person on the receiving end of the call happens to be a little old granny or something? She'd have a heart attack!
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:31
"Uzi Lover"
Heard some people doing it the other day over loudpspeaker, immature but funny.

It's some guy with a London accent who goes mental at the person going "Your numbers on my girls phone". He then goes on to say he knows where you live and he'll break your kneecaps. Also that your gonna get murdered.

One person said to that last bit, scared: "When?!?"

As I said, immature but it can be a good laugh.

Anyone heard this and know where I can get it from?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.