GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hello peeps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 21:19
Regular
hello everyone how is everyone doing?
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:55
Regular
very true:)
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Plus I live here :o)
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
yeah could be it was 2 yrs ago now but wud like to go bak there had a lot of fun alot of famous people live there we saw chris eubanks in the town centre in his jeep that was mad wen we went it so hot and the bloody seagulls were mental:)
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
There is a club along the beach which has mirrors in, I dunno if thats where you are talking about.

When I went it was quite early so it was also empty. We was standing on the dance floor having our drinks. There was a balconly bit with mirrors on the other side. My friend goes ''oooh, lets go over there, it looks much more fun'' It took her a while to realise that she was looking in the mirror.
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:44
Regular
not bad from wot we remeber one of then had loads of mirrors in it and a very small dancefloor the other was bigger like brighton good nitelife x
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ah right..what was the club like?
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:37
Regular
god nos we were well drunk we stayed at a hotel near the beach on the hill quite nice about 5 mins from beach there was a club oposite there and round the corner dnt no the names?
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What clubs did you go to?
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:32
Regular
i didnt just went to brighton on my m8 hen weekend it was a blast! went to the beach after clubbin n chilled it was great!
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
How did you know I'm from Brighton?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.