GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going crazy!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Selected"
I've had a strange rumbling sound in my left ear since I got up this morning. I had it a couple of days ago to but it went after a while.

It's driving me insane - it sounds like a car engine running outside...but it's right in my soddering ear 'ole.

Nothing I do stops it. NOTHING!

*shakes nervously*
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Selected"
I've had a strange rumbling sound in my left ear since I got up this morning. I had it a couple of days ago to but it went after a while.

It's driving me insane - it sounds like a car engine running outside...but it's right in my soddering ear 'ole.

Nothing I do stops it. NOTHING!

*shakes nervously*
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
There's probably something living in there.
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:50
Regular
It's a bore worm. Quick, call the Hawkmen.
Sun 03/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Selected"
I might have to pull a Vincent Van Gogh and saw the gitting thing off.
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Fill it up with water and then let it run out a couple of times.
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Selected"
I thought about doing that....I'll go try it now - my best ideas so far have been punching myself in the side of the head and playing a painfully loud noise into my ear.
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Wait it out. If problem persists, contact your doctor*.

*or a monkey, me or anyone who can spell the word 'llama'
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:32
Regular
hi sounds like you got an ear infection go to the doctors for some anti biotics that'l sort it trust me:)
Sun 03/04/05 at 21:49
Regular
Mikelar got shot in the ear.

Har, har, har..
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
Does sound like you mite have something in it, go to your doctor better to find out it's nothing than have something crawling around inside your ear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.