GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZOLTAN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 17:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://img217.exs.cx/img217/258/zoltan2nx.jpg[/URL]

Officially the best player in the Premiership. He's definitely in the list now.
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stryke wrote:
> I go to York uni.

Ahar.

The Woke PWN York City.

Yes, I know you don't support them. Us Conference fans just get so lonely, at times. :' - {
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Idlewild in May for me. Hope to god they play some of their older stuff like 'Last night I missed all the fireworks'. If they don't, I'll cry. Think I've lost my ticket, also. Argh.

And yes. I'm looking for someone who needs a bit of money and has the necessary equiment to erm... 'neutralise' Alan Smith within the next month. email me.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:42
Regular
They won the Roses last year, damn then.

I'm going to Leeds at the end of the month, seeing as it's a 20 minute train ride from my uni. To see the mighty Idlewild.

I'll be sure to walk about muttering how dirty Smith is. They'll love me. I'll get Tyke 4 Life tattooed on my forehead and nut blonde people :)
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well that's where the Yoo hatred stems from. It's continued thanks to their arrogance, annoyance and overall crapness. Oh, and those trophy type items.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:32
Regular
Heard of the Roses? I go to York uni. We have the Roses every year with Lancaster uni.

I intend to win at squash next year.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Choose
> someone closer, Leeds, like Sheffield or Huddersfield. I reckon they
> just didn't have an Everton-type rival so just decided to hate the
> richboys of the Premiership.

We've kind of got Bradofrd. but they suck, so we don't care too much.

But seriously, never heard of the war of the roses? Yowkshire vs Lancashire? Leeds fans have hated Yoo since the dawn of time and vice versa.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:55
Regular
"the whites are goin"
Zolton Gera is good but not the best I think he will get better though, well i hope he does...
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:06
Regular
I don't want to argue about this anymore. Although.. :) .. I don't see why Leeds regard Manchester United as their 'greatest rivals'. Choose someone closer, Leeds, like Sheffield or Huddersfield. I reckon they just didn't have an Everton-type rival so just decided to hate the richboys of the Premiership. This is why I don't give the anti-Smith movement any of my time. It'd be different if he'd gone from Newcastle to Sunderland, or Liverpool to Everton. Then at least it's local rivals, not "catch a train, go over the Pennines, wait for a coupla hours, grrr look at all the Mancs grr"
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stryke wrote:
> Ah yes, the Devilchild Smith. Curse upon him. Are Viduka and Robinson
> saints, by the way?

Alan Smith is hated so much more because he openly said he loved the club and blahblah and the fact that he moved to their most hated, despised rivals meant that it was all lies.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
just saw the post match interview with gera.

He was still out of breath :D never gives up on a single ball.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.