GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Switchblade Romance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 14:59
Regular
What a sick, deranged and downright brilliant film. One question though- what the hell was the ending all about? Any ideas and thoughts on the movie?
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:27
Regular
odie wrote:
> Can someone explain to me, how the blonde girl can be in the yellow
> car chasing the van, when they are the same person? She can not be
> in two vehicles at once. I thought perhaps the car crash doesn't
> happen (as in all in her head) but she comes out of the accident
> bleeding. Gah does my head in!

I'm guessing she imagines the chase but the crash happens- she just loses control of the van (I can hardly remember the scene). Either that or at some point she just goes crazy off-camera and manages to inflict wounds on herself...

...tis all i can think of.

Surely the ending was just tagged on to be more "hollywood". Should have just left it as a random slasher flick- it was horrific and unpleasant enough to be set aside from the abundance of "Urban Legends" and "Friday the 13th's" anyway.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Can you hear me now"
Top film but the twist soo doesn't work.

Its like the director decided to add it at the last minute and not worry about the fact that it didn't make sense with the rest of the film.

**WARNING BIG SPOILERS**

Can someone explain to me, how the blonde girl can be in the yellow car chasing the van, when they are the same person? She can not be in two vehicles at once. I thought perhaps the car crash doesn't happen (as in all in her head) but she comes out of the accident bleeding. Gah does my head in!
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I watched this recently and must say I enjoyed the film pretty much up to to bit where they added the needless twist. It wasn't even a very clever twist which would make you re-watch the film and notice indicators to it, it was just added in for the sake of it.

The majority of the film was quite good though, for a slasher film that is; quite tense, good atmosphere some good gory effects, all the things that kind of film needs. Shame about the twist.
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:59
Regular
What a sick, deranged and downright brilliant film. One question though- what the hell was the ending all about? Any ideas and thoughts on the movie?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.