GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 14/11/04 at 09:17
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm sorry to make another Halo 2 thread, but it's hard to remember which one i posted this in as there are about a thousand people have made.

I'm loving the game, and I'd like to go Live (it's tempting me!) if i can...

My BT Broadband speed is 576.0kpbs. Will it run Live?
Can other people use the internet while i'm on live?
With everything pluged up, i take it there will just be the internet cable going into my xbox?
do all the cables i need come with the starter kit? I'll proberly need to buy extension cables right?

I can't remember if there was any other questions I had as there are so many halo 2 threads. if there is, please fill me in please!

Thank you guys :-)
Mon 15/11/04 at 01:11
Regular
"BOSE"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> What the feck does this actually have to do with Halo 2?
>
> If you're going to make another thread at least link it into the game
> in some way.

Halo 2 is the main game that I'd wanna get xbox live for :-P
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Played three people on one Xbox over a live connection against 5 other people last night. Worked perfectly, and I only saw one bad case of 'warping'. I'd already tagged him though, then he vanished before me getting the kill - sucka!
Sun 14/11/04 at 11:32
Regular
Perhaps if so many useless topics hadnt of been made, you may have seen this topic:

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=104857&forumid=130[/URL]

Pretty sure it answers all of your problems.
Sun 14/11/04 at 11:02
Regular
"\\"
What the feck does this actually have to do with Halo 2?

If you're going to make another thread at least link it into the game in some way.
Sun 14/11/04 at 09:17
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm sorry to make another Halo 2 thread, but it's hard to remember which one i posted this in as there are about a thousand people have made.

I'm loving the game, and I'd like to go Live (it's tempting me!) if i can...

My BT Broadband speed is 576.0kpbs. Will it run Live?
Can other people use the internet while i'm on live?
With everything pluged up, i take it there will just be the internet cable going into my xbox?
do all the cables i need come with the starter kit? I'll proberly need to buy extension cables right?

I can't remember if there was any other questions I had as there are so many halo 2 threads. if there is, please fill me in please!

Thank you guys :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.