GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Mclaren"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 18:08
Regular
"This is my tagline"
I thought the new mclaren was supposed to be the one of the fastest cars out there?

it hasnt looked like it so far this season. this had better not be 2004 all over again....
Sat 02/04/05 at 20:16
Regular
I guess they will be in the top running cars at the end of the season along with BMW Williams and Ferrari as it is just now none of the top teams are really showing true potential, even Button and DC are struggling this season so far but its very early days.
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Pre season testing is sometimes a very false impression of a cars overall speed. I think the new McLaren is a very good car but from the couple of races we've had, I think they are using their tyres a bit more than other teams and just missing something to put them at the front. Whether it's grip, engine power or driver commitment, I don't know.
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:08
Regular
"This is my tagline"
I thought the new mclaren was supposed to be the one of the fastest cars out there?

it hasnt looked like it so far this season. this had better not be 2004 all over again....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.