GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weather"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
It's a nice day here in sunny Solihull.

Being a clean, well-off, 96% white-people town most people are out shopping, at the park or doing their gardening and what. I don't think my XBOX will be going on until the light goes. I couldn't play games in this weather. Not videogames, at least - I've got football later. Must remember to take some water.

What everyone does with their own life is, for the msot part, up to them. And it's a wonder all these people are content to just sit at home, do the same thing every day, watch the same TV programmes and speak to the same people. I'm suprised a lot of middle-aged (35-40 year old) people don't get out more. Granted they're anchored down somewhat with work and maybe children but you'd think they'd try and get away twice a year for a couple of weeks to see another country. Granted, two weeks per country wouldn't do more than scratch the surface - but at least you'd get away.

[ If I had children, I don't know if I could raise them in England. What with all the messed up governmental policies and laws. It just seems as though in the last 10 years the country has gone down-hill. Still, we can't do anythying about that until the election. Vote anyone but Labour - preferably Veritas! Haha. ;) ]

Anyway, if you're going to play games all day, I suggest you don't. Only because the weather is so nice. If the weather is bad where you are, then drive to Solihull, come to my house, and we'll have a Barbeque and a few Stellas, play some pool and stick some music on.

Anyway.. Time for some outdoor table-tennis.
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
queen of england wrote:
> Don't you think that was a bit mean, no offence. <- to Duffgirl

How is that mean? He has been spamming the forums why should he get one of his accounts back?

I think its nice to see that the staffies will take the hard line and close peoples memberships like it says in the rules but i have never seen it in action though.

It could just be a empty threat.
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Not at all. Should've seen him trolling this place like no tomorrah.
The rules are that if you get banned, you can still be banned just for re-signing up.
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:24
"'oh I do say!'"
Duff Girl wrote:
> mmmmm, no.
>
> You made your bed, i suggest you lie in it, quietly.
> The SR foot is down, and any other relevant sayings you might care to
> think of.

Don't you think that was a bit mean, no offence.
Sun 03/04/05 at 13:06
Regular
I like Strongbow too.

Millers and Jack Daniels with coke too (All at the same time! You get all teh best bits without the bad bits, except that you want to throw up soon after).

Drambuie is cool too, but expensive.

I'm never drinking again anyway, so meh.
Sun 03/04/05 at 12:58
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm a Strongbow man.
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:43
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You all want to get carlsburg special brew down you.

Bit of spesh cures all.
Sun 03/04/05 at 01:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
The Hibernator wrote:
> Stella = Wife Beater = Cleaner clothes and nicer food
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:57
Stella is soooo disgusting.

All chemically and stuff.
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
It's the best, mate.

Although I quite like Carlsberg and Foster's too. And a bit of 1664.

I'm not a big drinker, but I don't mind a pint.
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:39
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Stella = Wife Beater

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.