GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help- with getting over a relationship"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 10:05
Regular
"is that for real"
hi all, about 3 months ago i broke up with a long standing girlfriend, even though i knew she wasn't the one, i wasn't the one who ended it and i'm having great difficulty getting over this, my friends have been great but then again i've been to afraid to open up to them and tell them how upset i've been and instead just said that i was fine, and now with it being a few months ago i feel that i can't approach the subject anymore.
as we shared similar intrests some of the places i used to go all the time i no longer go for the fact that i don't want to bump into her but i really miss going to these places but i've built it up into such an issue that i get a panic attack just thinking about it.

any advice people
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Blunt and to the point.

You say she wasn't the one and you knew that. Why did you know? Were you being with her just for the sake of being with someone? If that's the case then it's better you're apart. If you were just looking for someone to share interests with, that's what friends are for. If you were just enjoying having a pelvic rumba buddy, then why are you so upset? That is where the Pana's advice kicks in.

As for not going to your most liked places just in case she may be there, you just can't worry about that.

Not helpful, but...meh?
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:23
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
AND STRENGH AND WILL
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Pole someone else. Sorry, nothing else will work apart from time.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:05
Regular
"is that for real"
hi all, about 3 months ago i broke up with a long standing girlfriend, even though i knew she wasn't the one, i wasn't the one who ended it and i'm having great difficulty getting over this, my friends have been great but then again i've been to afraid to open up to them and tell them how upset i've been and instead just said that i was fine, and now with it being a few months ago i feel that i can't approach the subject anymore.
as we shared similar intrests some of the places i used to go all the time i no longer go for the fact that i don't want to bump into her but i really miss going to these places but i've built it up into such an issue that i get a panic attack just thinking about it.

any advice people

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.