GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anyone Else Like Lucie Silvas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 20:04
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
How Well Do You Think 'The Game Is Won' Is Going To Do? And Whats Your Favourite Track?

I Personally Think 'The Game Is Won' Will Do Really Well For Her And I Love The Video, But As For Favourite Track To Difficult To Choose, But What You're Made Of Must Be An All Time Classic!
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well I Don't Know WHo She Is So I Couldn't Possibly Make A Comment On Her. Sorry, My Friend.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:04
Regular
She'd get it.
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
"bot"
Is the slug dead yet? It should be after what I just did to it.
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:47
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
Cool!
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:45
Regular
You make my mind bleed.
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:20
Regular
"bot"
"Does Anyone Else Like Lucie Silvas?"

No.
And please don't capitalise the first letter of every word. It hurts my eyes.
Fri 01/04/05 at 20:04
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
How Well Do You Think 'The Game Is Won' Is Going To Do? And Whats Your Favourite Track?

I Personally Think 'The Game Is Won' Will Do Really Well For Her And I Love The Video, But As For Favourite Track To Difficult To Choose, But What You're Made Of Must Be An All Time Classic!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.