GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would You ban Big Brother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 15:02
Regular
Do I stand alone in thinking that Big Brother should be banned! I really don't like it, but what do you think?

I predict 90% of you say no.

:(
Wed 14/10/09 at 21:19
"The Boss Lady"
"British Cinema and the commodification of an imagined national identity." - 2008

Montage Film Reviews freelance writer Graham Thomas BA (Hons) has written a review of the film 'Valiant' 2005 (dir. Gary Chapman).

To read the review see HERE
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:52
I think Youre right about the percentage of people disagreeing with you because you are talking nonsense.

BIG BROTHER SHOULD NO WAY BE BANNED

I know after the first one evryone was thinking thats it,no more ,Weve had enough of Big Brother and it will just be boring and stupid if they bring out a second one.
Welllllllll...........
Most of the world was prooved wrong(Except me)
The second Big Brother was just as big as the first one (DARE I SAY IT-BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE)
I mean (Sure) there was no Nasty nick but there were some
"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDs" and married people sleeping with each other.
What else could you ask for>>>(This is live entertainment)

If you bothered(I did) You could even watch them 247 in E4 TV(r) but still everything that happened in that house was always on the fromt cover of the sun,Daily mirror, EVEN the Sunday Times.

Even better, They made a Celebrity Big Brother for Charity.
So you cant really argue against that idea and I thought it was a brilliant idea for Charity.

Originally Big Brother came from Holland (Then We copied it)
Then Like everything else-THE AMERICANS COPIED US.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HEK>>>>>>WE GOT WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.
Still i hope they make a Big Brother 4 and i hope it will be just as big and as Pandemonious as the other Big Brothers laying in my Video Cupboard.
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I HATE BIG BROTHER!!!! I've NEVER once watched it either!! I don't see how ANYONE can want to sit there and watch people living in a house??? Surely playing The Sims would be a much better, more exciting idea!! It really should be banned though, permanently!! How could they come up with a second series??? Only sad, perveretd people watch it and the same can be said about the people inside it! But they're also just posing for the camera, trying to make their names bigger!! HOW PATHETIC!! I think we should start a petition to BAN BIG BROTHER!! I also heard of how people go on a web-site and watch them for hours, via a web cam!! What's wrong with these people??? Do they have no lives????
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
BigSally wrote:
> Do you play football? This may seem a little childish but my ball juggling
> skills are pretty good 'for a girl' as some still say, I can do around 250 keepy
> uppies!

Hmmm....If she's a girl, surely she should have won that FAD a while back?
Wed 13/06/01 at 12:43
Regular
Hmmm...

This creature that seems to have possessed me is making me do some rather odd things...
Wed 13/06/01 at 12:39
Regular
Nooo, I love Big Brother, I have started taking Pro-Plus so I can watch them sleep all night long!!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
I can do 322 Keep Ups. My friend can do 900 odd. He's already had trials with Tottenham and Liverpool. He turned them both down though! I'd had trials with Cambridge United, I got offered a place in the Centre of Excellence but I turned it down because I didn't want to quit my local team.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:04
Regular
If you don't like it just don't watch the thing.
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:03
Big Brother allows people who don't need to have a life for half an hour a night, watch people who don't want to carry on with their own lives, hopefully for up to 10 weeks, and so it's very popular. Watching people's activities, and seeing how different people react.

I have to admit to seeing it, but it's not the most exciting thing on television, but certainly don't BAN it! That would just be daft.
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:23
Regular
>Perhaps we could start a petition against fly on the wall >documentary's.

I would like to start a petition against anything that is just another repeat of something that has been done so many times before.

There was the time of documentaries like Airport and The Cruise, and now we seem to be in the time of things like BB and survivor.

ITV bosses wonder why survivor wasn't the success it should've been. The answer is that it has been done so many times before - it's just not interesting any more!

See Ya

PinkPig

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.