GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"April 1st"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 10:27
Regular
What has been the best April 1st gag any one has seen today?
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:37
"everyone must die!"
well today i was havng a nice lay in, as u do and i was the only one in my hous that sleeps past 10 oclock. so it was 10 oclock and my mum comes in and says that i gotta get up to do sum german exam at school. As i was told before the school holidays they may decide to do the exams in the mock exams in the holiday. So there i was all comfortable in bed and in comes my mum and starts rushing me up saying i gotta go into this exam. al the family played along and wot do u know i was all ready and to leave and then i saw the damn calendar. Mean old family
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nothing this year. I thought about playing one on my lass while driving down the M25. She is still a little nervous after a nasty car-crash she was in a while back, so I thought of screaming "oh crap! Brace yourself!" But it was gone 12, so I couldn't.

A while back in secondary school I played one on a mate. Do you remember when Hula-hoops were giving away £20,000 if you got a hula-twist? I took a bag of hoops, crushed them up into fine dust, took a pasta twist and some glue and fashioned a hula-twist. During first break I opened my bag and snuck it in. I then, (with acting worthy of an oscar), took it out and carried the joke on. Afer much excitement from my mate I pretended to drop it on the floor and another mate who was in on the joke "acidently stepped on it". He was totally fooled andwent a little bit mad at the guy that stepped on it.

Good times.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:54
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I rang my ex and told him I was 5 months pregnant. He believed me too :o)

I said 'April Fooools'

And he said 'It's not..oh crap'

It was just gone midnight.
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:25
Regular
One in the Express today claims a cafe has been banned from making bacon buttys because the neighbour is a vegetarian and dosent like the mell, I think that may well be a hoax?
Fri 01/04/05 at 13:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4400535.stm[/URL]
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
phi11ip wrote:
> Bullett wrote:
> Chipseh wrote:
> The iPod lounge April Fool's joke was pretty funny.
>
> [URL]http://www.ipodlounge.com/ipodnews_comments.php?id=6836_0_7_0_M[/URL]
>
> I actually wouldn't be surprised if that came out in Japan.
>
> It will probably be released worldwide. Apple will market it as a
> 'new and innovative product' and all the muppets will buy it even
> though there are better MP3 toilet seats out there.

It's funny because it's true.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Bullett wrote:
> Chipseh wrote:
>
>
> I actually wouldn't be surprised if that came out in Japan.

It will probably be released worldwide. Apple will market it as a 'new and innovative product' and all the muppets will buy it even though there are better MP3 toilet seats out there.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Probably is out.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:03
Regular
Chipseh wrote:
>

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that came out in Japan.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:00
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Never trust a toilet smarter than yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.