GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fave Friends character?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 14:56
Regular
So, we all watch friends it's wonderful, so who is your favourite! Mine has to be Joey, he's soooo funny! But there you go ;) I'd be interested in your choice and why you chose them!
Wed 14/10/09 at 16:53
"The Boss Lady"
"Young Adults and Old Children in 'Thumbsucker'' - 2008

Montage Film Reviews freelance writer Jeremiah White has written a review of the film 'Thumbsucker' 2005 (dir. Mike Mills).

To read the review see HERE
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Its difficult to choose because they all complement each other. If I was to choose, I'll choose Rachel(Jennifer Aniston) because I'm attracted to her.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:07
my fave friends character is chandler bing ang joey because the episodes when chandler and joey swapped apartments with monica and rachel was class and the won when no won was ready
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:00
Definitely Phoebe - she's such a div, but an excellent one!
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:54
Regular
Yep, apparentl it is getting too dificult for the writers to come up with new ideas.
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:52
It is!?? No way!!! :(
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:51
Regular
Chandler is the best, he is just so cynical and sarcastic. He is actually a loving caring guy too, but with that ruthless edge, genius. I just can't believ it is being canned next summer.
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:48
Yes Marcel is soo cute too, and Janice is just an annoying little b***h but very funny except the laugh!! ;)
Tue 29/05/01 at 15:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Joey and Phoebe are the funniest!
Tue 29/05/01 at 13:46
It has to be Phoebe...I want to be her!! Although I have been told I could easily be her as I am weird!! that can only be a good thing surely!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.