GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This new MRSA swab test."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"8==="
Mabye it's just me but swabbing a bed, a toilet and a payphone doesn't exactly prove MRSA is in the high risk areas.

Mabye if they got around to swabbing surgical implements and utensils and the operating rooms then we'd get a better picture.
Thu 31/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"8==="
Mabye it's just me but swabbing a bed, a toilet and a payphone doesn't exactly prove MRSA is in the high risk areas.

Mabye if they got around to swabbing surgical implements and utensils and the operating rooms then we'd get a better picture.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wouldn't let patients in my hospital shop.
I must have an amazing immune system though.
Thu 31/03/05 at 21:27
Regular
"8==="
I can imagine you beating them off. ;)
Sat 02/04/05 at 12:35
"Tesco value"
we're all potential carriers anyway, some of us might, and do carry MRSA which can stay dormant and be safe, or become active at a site of infection

(stay away from people sneezing)
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:23
Regular
"8==="
!
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:32
Regular
Just found this thread and read it with great interest, I had major surgery 3 years ago, and really need now to go back in to have some wires removed, I was due to have them removed two years ago. What stopped me then as it does now was the simple fact the my operation was done in an old hospital and had little or no MRSA the hospital was demolished (just after my op) and a brand new hospital built ( to remove my wires)but there are more cases of MRSA in the new hospital than there ever was in the old hospital??

cast yer minds back to childhood ......and eating a jammy peice without washing yer hands!? ring any bells? were you ill? no! are we too clean these days? have we done away with the bodys natural defences?

It brings me back to my wires if and when I have them removed its ME that gets swabbed up my nose under my arms etc etc etc! yet i am at home and at work and not infecting a sole, are they looking at the wrong culprits? in a society thats hell bent on cost cutting and budget cutbacks perhaps the hospitals are just to clean these days. You know how they are treating some open infected wounds with maggots to clean them, sort of thing? not all bugs are bad perhaps we need an element of bad bugs in hospital to fight the MRSA Uperbug? just an idea maybe? or is it not as easy as that.
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
"8==="
If in doubt you should probably try a private medical care company in France.
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We've made loads of superbugs like MRSA and E.Coli, luckily none have been that bad so far. We're gonna hit the nail on the head soon though and kill everyone.

Just look at the killer bee. That was 'made' by humans, now it's running riot. Imagine if it really did 'kill,' we'd all be stuffed.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:00
Regular
"8==="
There was the good ol' flesh-eating bug that cropped up along the Thames.

Mmmmmmmmmm.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:09
Regular
Dr Who said we will all be stuffed in about 500 million years give or take a few, well that was on saturday it may have changed by now.

phi11ip wrote:
> We've made loads of superbugs like MRSA and E.Coli, luckily none have
> been that bad so far. We're gonna hit the nail on the head soon
> though and kill everyone.
>
> Just look at the killer bee. That was 'made' by humans, now it's
> running riot. Imagine if it really did 'kill,' we'd all be stuffed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.