GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Blue Cheats"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Blue'.
Sat 02/12/06 at 20:27
Regular
PLease tell me how to get into Cinnabar Gym. Also can I have tips for any easy ways to catch Mew Tew. Thank a lot.
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:39
"No longer in use"
Mew IS in the game, I should know, I have one. You have to avoid two trainers and go through various things, I promise you though, you can definitely catch Mew. If you want him though, you're going to have to start the game again.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html
Sat 31/03/07 at 11:43
Regular
"capture on"
mew isn`t in the game i`m not upto mewtwo yet
Sat 31/03/07 at 11:21
Regular
"capture on"
the key is in the building to the left of the gym
Mon 04/12/06 at 17:26
"cheerios"
Wow long time since i played this....must have been 10 years old then. I think you need to get the key from the building to the left of the gym. That's all i remember...but use gamefaqs.com to find out what exactly you need to do.
Sun 03/12/06 at 11:18
Regular
Use a master ball on Mew Two.
Sat 02/12/06 at 21:47
Regular
Click here

Any of those walkthroughs should help, in future just try out Gamefaqs before asking here though :]
Sat 02/12/06 at 20:27
Regular
PLease tell me how to get into Cinnabar Gym. Also can I have tips for any easy ways to catch Mew Tew. Thank a lot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.