GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kaiser Chiefs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Excellent"
Does everyone think theyre good and the saviour of "BRITPOP" or do you think they are another british band and you couldnt care less
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that single they have out at the moment has a good chorus.

that's all i know of them.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:23
Regular
No, do get started. I'm always up for people spitting bile over that stupid "we're so quirky look at us quirk" oh-so-bohemian mess of a band.

If Damon Albarn hadn't done Think Tank, it'd be Franz Ferdinand's next album.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Don't get me started on Franz...
Fri 01/04/05 at 13:27
Regular
Awful awful band that get grouped with also-awful stupidly-smug Franz Ferdinand in my head as new bands I'd most like to lynch.

"Future of British indie" - no. That's bands like Idlewild and Doves, who don't base their careers on posing in stupid hats/suit and wacky tie combo in NME or Q along with an interview that contains 'we admire the Stone Roses'.
Fri 01/04/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
Pro Evo wrote:
> I have the album and really like it. Enjoy listening to it and its
> been in my CD player since its release.

Yeah it's really good, my brother got it. And it's even better when the album is signed! :P
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
They're not really the saviour as there's a hundred other bands just like them come out in the last two years.

I'd rather listen to Supergrass.
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Nothing special.
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have the album and really like it. Enjoy listening to it and its been in my CD player since its release.
Thu 31/03/05 at 17:26
Regular
I Predict a Riot is a brilliant song but other than that, there just an average, light-hearted band really. Nothing amazing, I doubt it's worth shelling out for the album.
Thu 31/03/05 at 16:10
Regular
"I like beef"
The 2nd option.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.