GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TEN THOUSAND!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/10/09 at 12:34
"possibly impossible"
Sorry, couldn't resist it. I had no idea what to do with my 10,000th post, so I created this lovely little topic dedicated to the number.

First up, A classic Monkey episode: Pigsy's Ten Thousand Ladies

Maybe a bit of metal? Iced Earth - "Ten Thousand Strong"

Congratulations! You are our 10,000th shoplifter!

How about The Clock of the Long Now Designed to keep time for 10,000 years?

Did you know: in the film UP by Pixar, the old man attaches 10,000 balloons to his house?

History: The Ten Thousand were a group of mercenary units, mainly Greek, drawn up by Cyrus the Younger to attempt to wrest the throne of the Persian Empire from his brother, Artaxerxes II.

10,000 square metres is one hectare.

I hope you enjoyed my short travel through the number ten thousand. Please feel free to add your own interesting facts or links about the number!
Sun 18/10/09 at 01:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There's no point being anything else really. I'm disabled and there's nothing that can be done about it so I might as well make the best of it. Doesn't stop me getting p***ed off about it, though, but there's no point taking it out on anyone. Besides, the person you vent your anger and frustration might be the same person you're asking to give you a lift to the cinema a week later!
Sat 17/10/09 at 19:13
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> Cheers.
>
> Er, which one?

Um, the one which details your disability. I like the way you write it, it's like complaining, but not like in a little b***h way like you want to die. It's better than that, It's cool that you seem so cool with it.
Sat 17/10/09 at 12:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cheers.

Er, which one?
Thu 15/10/09 at 16:50
Regular
Wow, your blog is nifty Timmargh.
Thu 15/10/09 at 15:41
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It was an inheritance from my uncle who died nearly two years ago -- it only took them 16 months to sort his estate out! They did send me a second cheque for £113 for the interest built up in that time -- must've been a low interest account ...
Thu 15/10/09 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
In a glass on you? Or just in a glass? :S

And that's a healthy sized cheque :D
Thu 15/10/09 at 14:53
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'd prefer them in a glass, if it's all the same.
Thu 15/10/09 at 13:19
"possibly impossible"
Drinks on Timmargh?
Thu 15/10/09 at 11:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thu 15/10/09 at 09:32
Regular
"THFC"
It is due out over here, but i agree with Machie - i would make my own Saiyan who i levelled up and constantly played the game with. I would loose all ym friends and family due to never leaving the house lol.

But yeah deffo watch Naruto, especially this week, shows Jiryia go Sage Mode!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.