GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR F12001 league!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
When you register for f12001 lap timews competition, it asks you to enter a team name, you can compare your scores against other people with the same team name.

I registered the team name: SR challenge
Pin no: 9R3eRw3

Put in these details and lets get going!!

P.S. If you have already registered you can edit your profile and add these in!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
When you register for f12001 lap timews competition, it asks you to enter a team name, you can compare your scores against other people with the same team name.

I registered the team name: SR challenge
Pin no: 9R3eRw3

Put in these details and lets get going!!

P.S. If you have already registered you can edit your profile and add these in!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:49
My faith in Special reserves competitions has been diminished. After FBfantasy was rigged (I should've won seeing as I had the most points for one particular month) I doubt I'll be going back! (ooooh harsh words there Dan - not really, I speaks the truth) (NO? Maybe not)

replies!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:51
Regular
This isn't an SR comp, I set it up to see if anyone would be interested, and for a bit of fun really!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:52
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Dan2k1, that's a bit of a harsh allegation.

What's the story?
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:53
Not really my pont, but fair d'income.
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:57
DannyBoy Devon wrote:
> Dan2k1, that's a bit of a harsh allegation.

What's the story?

OK then sorry for being outrageous - you may wish to read my NOT HAPPY topic as that will explain a few things - ok, right FBfantasy was run as was F1fantasy and in F1Fantasy I was delighted to come 14th one time, out of a few thousand (14th or 40th) and in the FBfantasy myself and a friend played by the 'unlimited aount of teams' rule, whilst still having to pay for the net - and thus we created nearly every team possible spending a fair amount on phone bills - but in first place for managaer of the month for nearly the whole month (you may remember the vast quantities of 'cheese' teams spanning to around cheese 300) our teams simply got pushed away, and points for some reason were deducted. Not really happy then. Not a lot can be done now, oh well, never mind.
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:39
Regular
Just a little pop, to get some support.
Fri 25/05/01 at 12:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
Bonus, can you explain where this is, what you are on about etc...

Thanks
er-no
Sat 26/05/01 at 11:25
Regular
sure, on F1 2001 there is a challenge mode in the time trial section, after your three laps you get a code. Enter the code on this website and up pops your time. The top 16 in the national league will get to go to silverstone to compete in the Uk championship at the British GP. When you register you can enter a team name and compare your times against others in the same team, all you need is the team PIN number to join a team which already exists, this way we can compare scores with each other and no one will be able to get away with lying about their times etc. BTW, I am so crap at this game, my best time around spa is 1:56:blah. Anyone got any tips on how to get better??

er-no wrote:
> Bonus, can you explain where this is, what you are on about
> etc...

Thanks
er-no
Sat 26/05/01 at 11:25
Regular
The web site is www.scee.com/f1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.