GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A mouse needs assassinating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 17:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Here's the deal.

There's a mouse in my bedroom. I know it, it knows it, and my cat knows it. The house is void of any mouse traps so I'm having to use dirty tactics (the cat spends more time at other peoples houses). I placed a 1-inch square cream cracker on the floor in hope of getting it to come out, and then I would throw a towel over it. The thing is, while I was typing this post the mouse had already taken the cracker, and an eating noise could be heard from under a wardrobe (too heavy to lift). As punishment for taking my cracker, If I catch the thing, I'll either force it down the toilet or take it to my local VETS, pretending it's my pet, then ask for the VET to stick a needle up its bum. I've now put some fresh cracker crumbs out on the floor and lay in wait. I hope it's still hungry as I want to show it pain.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Here's the deal.

There's a mouse in my bedroom. I know it, it knows it, and my cat knows it. The house is void of any mouse traps so I'm having to use dirty tactics (the cat spends more time at other peoples houses). I placed a 1-inch square cream cracker on the floor in hope of getting it to come out, and then I would throw a towel over it. The thing is, while I was typing this post the mouse had already taken the cracker, and an eating noise could be heard from under a wardrobe (too heavy to lift). As punishment for taking my cracker, If I catch the thing, I'll either force it down the toilet or take it to my local VETS, pretending it's my pet, then ask for the VET to stick a needle up its bum. I've now put some fresh cracker crumbs out on the floor and lay in wait. I hope it's still hungry as I want to show it pain.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Sweet. Keep it as a pet. I would!
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Feed it to the cat...
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
We've got one somewhere but i'm against killing it so i've been trying to catch the little bu**er. I am unsucessful and have called him Linford.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:18
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Best post of the day... actually had me chuckling!!
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We had baby rats at the bottom of the garden, the cat got them all.

Our cat gets loads of mice too, and baby robins, and the odd pigeon.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Flock wrote:
> We've got one somewhere but i'm against killing it so i've been trying
> to catch the little bu**er. I am unsucessful and have called him
> Linford.

You've got a butler and you're picking on him? Meany.
Wed 30/03/05 at 18:03
"period drama"
Open up a little mouse nightclub, advertising free drinks and hot wimmens, then you just play the waiting game with a brick.
Wed 30/03/05 at 18:04
Regular
"cachoo"
:) Little mouse parties! That's so cute! Damnit, I want mice now. How do you attract them without leaving cheese? Is your room dirty WickedWare?
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Ms NY wrote:
> :) Little mouse parties! That's so cute! Damnit, I want mice now. How
> do you attract them without leaving cheese? Is your room dirty
> WickedWare?

My room is clean :). Honest. I think it was the cat that brought it in and let it go (always does it, then goes off for a meal next door. The b***ard!). There were two mice, and I cought the first yesterday. The good news is that I did find a newish looking mouse trap under the stairs, so I'll use that now. The bad news is that becuase the mouse has already fed I haven't heard anything in hours. No cheeky appearances like before... I hope it doesn't crap the cracker out onto my carpet.

But if you do want to attract mice then just make your house smell of pee, that normally attracts vermin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.