GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A mouse needs assassinating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 17:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Here's the deal.

There's a mouse in my bedroom. I know it, it knows it, and my cat knows it. The house is void of any mouse traps so I'm having to use dirty tactics (the cat spends more time at other peoples houses). I placed a 1-inch square cream cracker on the floor in hope of getting it to come out, and then I would throw a towel over it. The thing is, while I was typing this post the mouse had already taken the cracker, and an eating noise could be heard from under a wardrobe (too heavy to lift). As punishment for taking my cracker, If I catch the thing, I'll either force it down the toilet or take it to my local VETS, pretending it's my pet, then ask for the VET to stick a needle up its bum. I've now put some fresh cracker crumbs out on the floor and lay in wait. I hope it's still hungry as I want to show it pain.
Wed 30/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
phi11ip wrote:
> We had baby rats at the bottom of the garden, the cat got them all.
>
> Our cat gets loads of mice too, and baby robins, and the odd pigeon.

Meh, that ain't nothing. My cat once came home with a fairly large mole in it's mouth and the damn thing was still alive. We locked all of our cats inside for the night and let the mole free in our garden, where the ba****d proceeded to dig several holes.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:40
Regular
Now Bert, none of your larking about.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:37
"Dark FX"
Thanks
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
Yes that was the joke, well done (y)
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:36
"Dark FX"
English_Bloke wrote:
> That's a load of crap...

literally
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That's a load of crap...
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
Cheese gives mice diarrhoea.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
If you don't want to kill it, put it in a source pan and launch it in to the sky as hard as you can, then it's down to gravity and god if the mouse survives or not.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
"cachoo"
WickedWare wrote:
> I hope it doesn't crap the cracker out
> onto my carpet.

:D You'll have it everywhere now.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:14
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Open up a little mouse nightclub, advertising free drinks and hot
> wimmens, then you just play the waiting game with a brick.

Mouse wimmens!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.