GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Speedster 2 & F12001"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 09:36
Regular
Can anyone tell me if the peddles should be analogue in the aforementioned items?
Fri 25/05/01 at 09:36
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Can anyone tell me if the peddles should be analogue in the aforementioned items?
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:21
The steering wheel starts out in digital mode.

To switch to analogue, you must press START and TRIANGLE together at the start of an in-game session.

This setting will be stored for the rest of the game (That means you have to do it everytime you play the game!)

It's the wheel manufacturers fault not Studio Liverpools.

-Hooders
Fri 25/05/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Thanks, but if thats the case whats the mode button for on the wheel.

However I will try it tonight.

In the manual it just says to make sure the red light is on.
Fri 25/05/01 at 14:54
Early versions of the wheel had this problem.

The team must've thought it'd be fixed before the wheels were sold to consumers.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
So am I to assume that you either work for Psygnosis/Studio Liverpool or are in the know.

In your opinion, by following what you sugested earlier, will that work with what I have.

And if not, do you sugest that I complain to someone to get an up to date wheel or is this going to be a problem with all of them.

Thanks In advance.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Just looked at sonys site. Thats quite a good time you have there. With my all or nothing peddals I dont think I can find another 7 seconds to get on top of the table.
Sat 26/05/01 at 22:52
The START & TRIANGLE function should work on all the Speedster2 wheels now and in the forseeable future.

And as for being in the know have a look in the credits!

Happy gaming.
Sun 27/05/01 at 08:45
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Thanks for that info.

I have not tried it atm, but will do in a few minutes.

Is the competition open to staff? I guess as you probably played a big part in designing the game then that would give you a big advantage with regard to lap times :-)
Sun 27/05/01 at 10:04
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Yes it works. Improved my times a bit as I can now be smoother round some of the corners.
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Touched!"
How much is the speedstar 2 wheel? i think i may get one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.