GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you remember MORPHEUS????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 01:21
Regular
Some of you "older" gamers out there will proberly know the question refers to the excellent Andrew Braybrook classic on the Commodore 64 and not the character from The Matrix. But it got me thinking...

Where is Andy now?
Does he still code games?
Is he involved in any up and coming releases?
Will we see Morpheus 2 on the PC?
And do any of you also remember the following games...
ALLEYKAT
URIDIUM
PARADROID

The Forum is open....
Sat 26/05/01 at 21:28
"The pen is mightier"
Well BigSally, the question did state it was not a reference to the character in that film (Big hint really!!!!)

While i`m thinking about retro games, does anyone know any websites that have versions of LASER SQUAD or INTERNATIONAL 3D TENNIS available for download? These are two games that make me really miss my old Amiga...!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 23:20
Regular
I thought you were talking about the Special Reserve member...
Fri 25/05/01 at 15:55
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I dont know about a Morpheus sequal...

But they are making (yes another) Paradroid update...

Although didnt he do work on Silicon Valley for the N64?
Fri 25/05/01 at 04:01
Alleykat! Ha I think I remember, my brother loved it! Is Morpheus not from The Matrix?
Fri 25/05/01 at 01:21
"The pen is mightier"
Some of you "older" gamers out there will proberly know the question refers to the excellent Andrew Braybrook classic on the Commodore 64 and not the character from The Matrix. But it got me thinking...

Where is Andy now?
Does he still code games?
Is he involved in any up and coming releases?
Will we see Morpheus 2 on the PC?
And do any of you also remember the following games...
ALLEYKAT
URIDIUM
PARADROID

The Forum is open....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.