GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-box/PC"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/03/00 at 23:35
Regular
Ok call me really thick But if the X-box Is having a 8Gb hard disc and is running windows, what is the difference between it and a PC?
Thu 16/03/00 at 14:33
EvilChimp wrote:
: you cant download warez it has no applications and has no way to right ur homework man its just like the ps2 except u dont need the memory card in just to watch some fin movies
:
: Mc Barnet wrote:
: : Ok call me really thick But if the X-box Is having a 8Gb hard disc and is running windows, what is the difference between it and a PC?

But Dreamcast runs Windows CE, does that mean that it is PC?, all consoles have come kind of OS, obviously microsoft are going to use their own, which rasises the question what are sega going to be using in the follow up to the dreamcast.
Tue 14/03/00 at 18:54
I agree you. As EvilChimp wrote you probably can't download warez and stuff. But windows shouldn't be on a console, cosī then it is a PC.

Mc Barnet wrote:
: Ok call me really thick But if the X-box Is having a 8Gb hard disc and is running windows, what is the difference between it and a PC?
Tue 14/03/00 at 02:42
you cant download warez it has no applications and has no way to right ur homework man its just like the ps2 except u dont need the memory card in just to watch some fin movies

Mc Barnet wrote:
: Ok call me really thick But if the X-box Is having a 8Gb hard disc and is running windows, what is the difference between it and a PC?
Mon 13/03/00 at 23:35
Ok call me really thick But if the X-box Is having a 8Gb hard disc and is running windows, what is the difference between it and a PC?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.