GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn school work."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 01:21
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I've been off for a week now, for easter, and i have coursework to do, alot of it, and it will be very pain staking because it sucks and is hard.
And i know i have to get it done or im in big trouble.

But i keep putting it off. Well, i get destracted with more funner things to do, like go out to the cinema or get drunk with friends or play the guitar, and i just know im going to forget to do it untill like sunday and then i wont be able to finish in time.
argh.

Who else gets into things like this?
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:50
Regular
"-_-"
bah ive got tons to do i should never have used i forgot my book in two lessons for three weeks :'(

Silly ole me :(
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:13
Regular
Or just dont do it.
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
Just get on with it. Nothing is ever as hard as it looks when you actually start doing it. The big step is actually getting started instead of worrying about it.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:28
Regular
I've got most of my Coursework done, only got to do my physics.
Wed 30/03/05 at 11:12
"Dark FX"
Shouldn't we all be doing 1 hour revision for each subject UPON coursework. So you know, it's only 9-10 hours of school work a day. And then teachers wonder why we're arsey and their houses get egged. Well screw revision. You either know something or you don't in my opinion. If I forgot it once, it's hardly gonna stick in my brain for another 8 weeks the second time I learn it
Wed 30/03/05 at 10:19
Regular
I've got plenty to do, but I'm using the holiday as exactly that. Up until the last day of term I was working solidly each night, getting coursework sorted out for 3 out of my 4 lessons. So I've decided I'm going to take a break and not work much at all this week. I might check out exactly what I have to do to ensure I don't leave it to late, but I can't see myself working overly much until next week.
Wed 30/03/05 at 02:11
Regular
*raises hand*

(Confession)

My desk is just a plethora of organized chaos. *sobs*

Ugh..I'll get to it all tomorrow. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow is not the end of the month or even deadline of my magazine. Although I know that if I pace myself and get a little done every hour, then I'll be a top producer here in this popstand. But, the salary is good, so I don't have to really work so hard for the commissions to make ends meet every month. Hmm.

I just so love being online for now, instead. Tweaking the code in my blog, downloading music, talking to Grixy, cruising the ether super-highway...gives me knowledge, power, knowledge, more power, powerrrrr..bbwwaaAAahaahaa!!!

*looks at pile of work*

Greeaaat...here comes the boss..erk!
Wed 30/03/05 at 01:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I've got electronics, and some IT (only an Evaluation), but electronics, my circuit doesnt even work, so im going to have to pretend it does...
And then to make it worse, do a write up on how i made it, when i havent even made most of it.

I was planning to get a B in elec, but i'll have to swap it with Physics, and attempt to get a C instead.
Wed 30/03/05 at 01:27
Regular
"0228"
I have an entire art project to get done, that's including research, build ups, a final piece, and then an evaluation. On top of that I have an English essay, chemistry SC1, and a load of History work as well. Yey.
Wed 30/03/05 at 01:24
Regular
I never work, ever. I have zero motivation, it's incredible.

But when I do I enjoy it! Stupid brain, Pavlov's dogs, Pavlov's dogs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.