GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Storylines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you had the whole of the WWE in your hands and you could make any storyline you wanted between any of the current superstars on the rosters then what would you do?

And proper ones please, not saying something like 'Kick Vince in the back of the head while he is on his knees causing the castration of Triple H'
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you had the whole of the WWE in your hands and you could make any storyline you wanted between any of the current superstars on the rosters then what would you do?

And proper ones please, not saying something like 'Kick Vince in the back of the head while he is on his knees causing the castration of Triple H'
Wed 30/03/05 at 10:42
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I would like to see Kurt Angle jump to RAW and face Benoit and Jericho in a triple threat match. I would also like to see the rock return and face triple H

note: both are extremely unlikely
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:52
Regular
"..."
Umm, that's not really a storyline though is it?
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It's funny how so many of you complain about the WWE, but none of you could come up with any storylines that are better than theirs.
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Watch HLW.

There.

www.freewebs.com/hlwonline
Thu 31/03/05 at 22:50
"Dark FX"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> It's funny how so many of you complain about the WWE, but none of you
> could come up with any storylines that are better than theirs.

That's why I don't watch it anymore. It's all dramatised. It's not about the wrestling anymore. It's more of a soap opera than a sport these days
Fri 01/04/05 at 09:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> It's funny how so many of you complain about the WWE, but none of you
> could come up with any storylines that are better than theirs.

nor are we on a WWE writers wage.
if i were, i'd make it my business to write stuff that warranted the money.
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
[Edited by CM]
Fri 01/04/05 at 12:11
Regular
"..."
Hmm, that hasn't happened in a while.

Anyway, I was saying, I'm an undivscovered creative genius. Give me a couple of wrestlers (or Tag Teams) and I'll come up with something 10 times better than the WWE can manage.
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
To be fair Dickens could and he's got the handicap of being dead :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.