GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Storylines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you had the whole of the WWE in your hands and you could make any storyline you wanted between any of the current superstars on the rosters then what would you do?

And proper ones please, not saying something like 'Kick Vince in the back of the head while he is on his knees causing the castration of Triple H'
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:44
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
see randy orton rejoin evolution, rvd (when he returns) challange cena for the belt triple h and flair become tag champs
Sun 03/04/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think you'll find I was the main man behind the storylines with the matches I was given. :)
Sun 03/04/05 at 19:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fígó wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> As creator of SRW it shall be I who produces the best storylines. :P
>
> That doesn't mean you can write great storylines :)

Doesn't mean you can either. :P
Sat 02/04/05 at 20:01
Regular
Ant wrote:
> As creator of SRW it shall be I who produces the best storylines. :P

That doesn't mean you can write great storylines :)
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats more like it! :D
Sat 02/04/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My storylines will put the likes of Shakespeare's and Dicken's efforts to shame :-D

They can't hope to compete with my literary stylings :-D
Sat 02/04/05 at 17:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
As creator of SRW it shall be I who produces the best storylines. :P
Sat 02/04/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep, they shall all be amazing ones. :) Mine will be the best though. :P
Sat 02/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You'll see what storylines we can come up with during the Promotion Wars
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
You don't need to say every detail, you just say the basic stages of the storyline, e.g. what match was on RAW, the reaction the next week on RAW, then the type of match at a PPV or something like that...i will try and come up with one and post it sometime

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.