GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gas draw yet again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 09:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
At the Memorial Stadium yesterday for my birthday treat to see my team pull back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3. Only the week before we were 4-2 down before making an exceptional comeback to draw the game 4-4. It's the story of the season, we trail then we equalise...

As Rovers seem to be pushing for the draw record this season (we currently have 20 draws (p.s. quite a few games less as we are only 4 under the English record)) are there any of you out there who's teams are rivaling us for it?

I'm sure the best team will win this comp!

The Gasheads...
Sat 23/04/05 at 16:59
Regular
"0228"
Wolves won 2-0. Fools. They know they can't go up and they know they can't go down so they should have played for the draw to get the record so that they'd have gained something from this season.
Sun 17/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
So we have a set of rivals - desperate to win the draw title...
Anybody happy to draw the draw title?
Sat 16/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
JFH wrote:
> Wolves have had their fair share of draws season, 21 with 3 still to
> play, so if they did get draws in all of them the record would be
> theirs.

Indeed, i'd like to take a look at Hoddle's contract, i'm sure there's a draw bonus in there somewhere.
Sat 16/04/05 at 21:43
Regular
"0228"
Wolves have had their fair share of draws season, 21 with 3 still to play, so if they did get draws in all of them the record would be theirs.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Yet another draw...
Mustn't be too sad though, we won last week.
54 points in the bag - so we are just safe.
Always next season, the season after that, and the one after that and after that to get out of League 2.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Was at the Southend v Bristol Rovers game on friday, I was half expecting a draw given the tendancy for teams coming to Roots Hall to defend for 90 minutes. Anyway, good game (went top of League 2 and won £12 for betting on Bentley to be first goalscorer), I don't think Rovers were poor (As the BBC report said) just Southend on something of a roll at the moment.
Tue 29/03/05 at 09:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
At the Memorial Stadium yesterday for my birthday treat to see my team pull back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3. Only the week before we were 4-2 down before making an exceptional comeback to draw the game 4-4. It's the story of the season, we trail then we equalise...

As Rovers seem to be pushing for the draw record this season (we currently have 20 draws (p.s. quite a few games less as we are only 4 under the English record)) are there any of you out there who's teams are rivaling us for it?

I'm sure the best team will win this comp!

The Gasheads...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.