GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone who plays halo 2 on LIVE still..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
What do we think of the idea of a 2 vs 2 matchmaking playlist, which is apparently coming into play soon after the first to maps are released?

Should be good as long as it's not on the bigger maps. Lockout, Ascension and Midship would be good for it me thinks.

Opinions?
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Indeed.

It would seem you simply backed up the very first point in the first thread, and did not really add to the conversation :-p
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:32
Regular
"8==="
Should be on early April.

Really should have read the thread first. :)
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ashman wrote:
>
> Burial Mounds is the level that really annoys me, and keeps coming
> up.

The only reason I like it is to grenade jump around on the ribcage really, if you have one of the Snipers. Otherwise, it's a stupid level, and it's too big (IMO) for the weapons available. I'm sick of that goddamn Battle Rifle.
Tue 29/03/05 at 10:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I love the fact that I get Ivory Tower on Skirmish frequently, it really does rock for CTF Fast and Assault.

Burial Mounds is the level that really annoys me, and keeps coming up.

Oh yes, and this 2 on 2 matchmaking is good, because I almost always wait for a friend to come on Halo 2 to play. So it means no more quitters and, well, yeah...goodness.
Tue 29/03/05 at 09:14
Regular
Yeah, should've been done earlier to be honest. I'm suprised their supposedly year long play tests of the multiplayer didn't indentify any other fun game variants. One thing that really annoys me though is that Bungie rarely ever change the playlists, so I'm constantly getting Ivory Tower on slayer now, which sucks. A lot.

The new maps should be good though. I'm pleased there are some more set on the earth levels :)
Mon 28/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Agreed, they should have done it earlier TBH.
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
"old xbox live demo"
yea that will be pretty good. Bungie are bringin out some more smaller maps out as well as bigger maps. So theres more to play on. But I think not many people will play these games that much.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
What do we think of the idea of a 2 vs 2 matchmaking playlist, which is apparently coming into play soon after the first to maps are released?

Should be good as long as it's not on the bigger maps. Lockout, Ascension and Midship would be good for it me thinks.

Opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.