GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Thing - need help on Level 8."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Thing'.
Sat 02/12/06 at 18:29
Regular
How do you shoot the C4 on all four planes in such a short time, the sniper rifle is a pig to use. Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
Tue 17/11/09 at 08:58
Regular
once your up in the tower,lookin out of the window,theres a knack of doing it,you need to use the window first that has the doors to the hangars close from right to left,this gives you more time.the doors are fast closing and a one shot hit is recommended on the first 2 c4 explosives.instead of trying to shoot from the window in the middle go to one end of the window,shoot the nearest one on your side first then the other,then run to the otherside of the tower and do the same
this gives you a better angle.use the save recorder in the tower make sure your weapon is fully loaded up,then i think go to opposite side window on otherside of tower and use that window to shoot the first 2
c4 explosives out,then run back to the other window. shoot the next 2
explosive c4 chargers.
Wed 20/12/06 at 17:05
Regular
Is that a movie licensed game? I remember when they used to rock.
Wed 20/12/06 at 16:31
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I remember The Thing. Quite a good game. I was into games back then. Now I hardly play any.
Sun 03/12/06 at 07:31
Regular
"8==="
Try www.gamefaqs.com
Sat 02/12/06 at 18:29
Regular
How do you shoot the C4 on all four planes in such a short time, the sniper rifle is a pig to use. Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.