GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mgs3 help plz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 10:39
Regular
""Gollum" "Gollum""
OK. I have just come out of granini gorky and i am facing the fear and i can't see him! these crossbow bullets just come out of nowhere! PLEASE HELP.
Mon 28/03/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You really need the goggles to complete the game. I've used them more in this one than in the other two games combined. I've seen them in two different places towards the start of the game.
Mon 28/03/05 at 10:44
Regular
""Gollum" "Gollum""
ok thanks alot (now all i need to do is find out where the thermo goggles are)...
Mon 28/03/05 at 10:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Well, the Thermal Goggles will help to see him about the place.
These make it easy to track his leaps.
You can also leave Poison Frogs on the ground to decrease his stamina and agility.

Next time, try the Sony Forum.
Mon 28/03/05 at 10:39
Regular
""Gollum" "Gollum""
OK. I have just come out of granini gorky and i am facing the fear and i can't see him! these crossbow bullets just come out of nowhere! PLEASE HELP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.