GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you reading a book at this very moment............."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 02:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
I don't really mean why you are on the computer I just mean at the moment. Like at the moment I am reading the Philosophy Files- By Stephen Law. Now you say a book and say the author!
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im reading the dictonary im in english!
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Gangsters & Goodfellas

It's the sequel to Wiseguys, the Henry Hill novel that inspired GoodFellas. Tells the story of Hills life on the run and gives more detail about his life of crime before he went into the WRP. Haven't finished it yet, but it's quite interesting.
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
pauliewalnuts wrote:
> Read 1984 last summer. Blew me away. I even got a bit watery-eyed at
> the ending! What a book.

Last Summer. You do realise it's nearly a full year later. Still Nineteen eighty-four is a magnificent book, and one read probably once every few months.

> What other classics are there that I should read? I'm gonna get Catch
> 22 next I think.

Catch-22 is incredibly difficult the first time around, but weirdly, totally re-readable subsequent times.
Sun 03/04/05 at 02:39
Regular
"be happy"
Read 1984 last summer. Blew me away. I even got a bit watery-eyed at the ending! What a book.

What other classics are there that I should read? I'm gonna get Catch 22 next I think.
Wed 30/03/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
pauliewalnuts wrote:
> I found Brave New World available online, worth reading? (I only got
> one chapter in so far.)

Yes. The opening chapters are a little dry, but it's very good afterwards. Some of the language and ideas are a little twee and it's not as good as Nineteen eight-four IMHO (It's immediate relative) but still very good.
Tue 29/03/05 at 01:50
Regular
"be happy"
I found Brave New World available online, worth reading? (I only got one chapter in so far.)
Tue 29/03/05 at 00:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
darkcrystal wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> "If you reading a book at this very moment............ "
>
> So you're not reading it at this moment and not enjoying it?
>
> [edit]Or simply quoting a "classic" in an attempt to sound
> well read?
>
> Of course I'm actually reading it.

No, you're on the forums.
Tue 29/03/05 at 00:46
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The Winster wrote:
> Ur fooking genius crossbob, no one else started these threads uptil
> now!

I think you're being sarcastic!
Mon 28/03/05 at 23:44
"I love yo... lamp."
The Testament by John Grisham
Mon 28/03/05 at 23:44
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Redemption Ark by Alistair Reynolds.
> An amazing imagination.

Ah, I'm reading 'Century Rain' from the same Author. Not got very far with it yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.