GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NIWA Announcements"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
We’re at the NIWA headquarters, in New York, full of TV Companies and their first fans, for the first TV announcement by the one and only chairman of the company, the legendary Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Vince appears at the top of the ramp and needing no introduction, makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Vince McMahon First of all I’d like to welcome each and every one of you here at the NIWA headquarters. Let me just state that I won’t be taking any questions today, but there will be a press conference next week at the same time. Today is just for me to make my first few announcements.

To start off I would just like to say how good my locker room is looking at the moment and how I am going to improve that right now, as I have signed the NIWA’s first woman wrestler, the ninth wonder of the world Chyna!

Chyna’s music hits and stays at the top of the ramp

Chyna Thank you Vince, thank you for this opportunity to become what I was again. I will make sure I will and I will make you both proud!

Chyna leaves and Vince continues

Vince McMahon Now I’d like to tell you my first match I will make in charge of the NIWA. It will be a fatal four way elimination match for the NIWA Championship between the legend that is the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels against three of the most promising starts in wrestling at the moment John Cena, Randy Orton and AJ Styles! What do you think a bout that!

My last announcement today is on the NIWA’s weekly shows, which will be live on Tuesday’s from 9pm till 11pm and repeated on Saturday mornings from 10am till 12pm, but to the point – you the fans will be able to choose what our weekly show is called, from five options: NIWA Carnage, NIWA Chaos, NIWA Duel, NIWA Revenge or NIWA Revolt. You will be able to vote online at www.niwa.com and the winner will be announced one the first show! That’s all for now folks, thank you and good bye.

Vince leaves every one with a lot to look forward to
Tue 29/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> christoff wrote:
> wwe sucks sorry to say that it is just my opinion and loads of the
> people i know
>
> i love it when people say stuff like that, they are just asking to be
> insulted

yer and how sad do you have to be to go into a WWE forum just to say that
Tue 29/03/05 at 00:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
christoff wrote:
> wwe sucks sorry to say that it is just my opinion and loads of the
> people i know

i love it when people say stuff like that, they are just asking to be insulted
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
christoff wrote:
> wwe suck sorry to say that it is just my opinion and loads of the
> people i know

Yup, and also an opinion which I'm sure nobody here cares about. So get lost.
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:23
Regular
k,bye.
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:20
Regular
"be destroyed"
wwe sucks sorry to say that it is just my opinion and loads of the people i know
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:18
Regular
The smart people will know which name to vote for...
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yus, good idea. It'll be interesting to see who wins the fatal four way..
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
Can people vote for the show names by telling me on MSN so it is kept the whole thing is kept secret. If you don't have me, you'll have some one else from Promotion Wars on it so ask them for my addy, thank you.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
We’re at the NIWA headquarters, in New York, full of TV Companies and their first fans, for the first TV announcement by the one and only chairman of the company, the legendary Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Vince appears at the top of the ramp and needing no introduction, makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Vince McMahon First of all I’d like to welcome each and every one of you here at the NIWA headquarters. Let me just state that I won’t be taking any questions today, but there will be a press conference next week at the same time. Today is just for me to make my first few announcements.

To start off I would just like to say how good my locker room is looking at the moment and how I am going to improve that right now, as I have signed the NIWA’s first woman wrestler, the ninth wonder of the world Chyna!

Chyna’s music hits and stays at the top of the ramp

Chyna Thank you Vince, thank you for this opportunity to become what I was again. I will make sure I will and I will make you both proud!

Chyna leaves and Vince continues

Vince McMahon Now I’d like to tell you my first match I will make in charge of the NIWA. It will be a fatal four way elimination match for the NIWA Championship between the legend that is the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels against three of the most promising starts in wrestling at the moment John Cena, Randy Orton and AJ Styles! What do you think a bout that!

My last announcement today is on the NIWA’s weekly shows, which will be live on Tuesday’s from 9pm till 11pm and repeated on Saturday mornings from 10am till 12pm, but to the point – you the fans will be able to choose what our weekly show is called, from five options: NIWA Carnage, NIWA Chaos, NIWA Duel, NIWA Revenge or NIWA Revolt. You will be able to vote online at www.niwa.com and the winner will be announced one the first show! That’s all for now folks, thank you and good bye.

Vince leaves every one with a lot to look forward to

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.