GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC21 - A small hill"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
"communist"
A small hill with thick tame grass, a chill breeze. Sitting cross-legged on the hill, sweating hard from running up, the breeze is acute and cuts through a thin cotton T shirt. Taking off my hat it runs into my hair. I shiver suddenly, and lie back on the grass. It's like a well kept lawn, no nettles, no weeds, but the grass is long and freer than close-cropped turf.
The sky is empty of clouds, and a light, flat blue. The breeze suddenly ceases and I become acutely aware of my nakedness. I start to shiver and curl up. My limbs seem long and awkward, and they don't fit together. I reach down and fiddle with my penis, my knuckles brushing the tips of the grass. My thigh is pressed against the ground, the grass warming and itching the skin.
I feel an erection rising, and soon I am mastu*bating, my nakedness forgotten. The wind has warmed but the sun is dimmed behind another cloud. I am sitting straight, my back tensed, my face upturned, unseeingly looking through the sky. My legs are open and wide. I revel in my nudity, spreading wide like a child in a king's bed. I feel exposed but thrilled, my passion in the open bare-skinned embrace.
My orgasm is fractured, beaten. I slump forward, my hand caught under me rolls and pulls the tendon. It hurts, but I stay forward.
The harsh tungsten lights are switched off. My orange fatigue suit is thrown at me by a guard with his trousers still round his ankles. It lands on my back, but I don't move. In the corner of my eye I can see two officers still mastu*bating each other. It's a you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours Freudian relationship, called "communism" by those "in the know". They're probably both straight, but three years can drive them to anything. A broad Texas accent orders me away, calling me an asian c*nt. I can hear the fat in his voice without even looking at him.
Wed 06/04/05 at 07:22
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Slightly disturbed, but it was good... and odd. :s
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:20
"period drama"
I'd quote the Glove if I could be bothered to go back and click Quote instead of Reply. Ah well, here I am.

Very wonderful ... in that slightly guilty way. Go team.
Mon 28/03/05 at 18:18
Regular
"communist"
Rickoss wrote:
> arctic hobo wrote:
> =D
> Given my last two entries, did you expect a song about flowers and
> fruit? =P
>
> Young girls having their 'flower' stolen and their 'fruit' touched?

Cheeky. Doesn't explain the other though.

Thanks for the feedback folks
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:57
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I thouroughly enjoyed it, in fact I read it twice.

Excuse me...

Seriously though, twas good.
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:57
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
arctic hobo wrote:
> And why on earth is the m-word censored?

To stop people writing stories about it.
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:55
"possibly impossible"
...Different...

...but different is good...
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Stop giving my storylines away!

:)
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:25
Regular
arctic hobo wrote:
> =D
> Given my last two entries, did you expect a song about flowers and
> fruit? =P

Young girls having their 'flower' stolen and their 'fruit' touched?
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:12
Regular
"communist"
And why on earth is the m-word censored?
Mon 28/03/05 at 15:09
Regular
"communist"
=D
Given my last two entries, did you expect a song about flowers and fruit? =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.