GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe superstars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 18:02
"Sweet Chin Music"
which of these 5 wud u like 2 c bak in wwe i will remind u i will send the 1 that has most votes 2 wwe.com here are the choices:

1)gangrel

2)midean

3)jeff hardy

4)hogan

5)x pac
Thu 07/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
SpoonZoR wrote:
> thechelskikid wrote:
> jeff easy he is so much more athletic than all the cruiserweights
>
> Rey Mysterio?

i dont really like rey as he doesn't use the top rope he always does springboards plus jeff can take a beating, rey got pinned by being knocked off the top rope on smackdown
Mon 04/04/05 at 04:16
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
hogan
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
None of em

Ultimate Warrior ruled to be fair
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:10
"Dark FX"
Jeff Hardy!
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:35
Regular
thechelskikid wrote:

Rey Mysterio?
Fri 01/04/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mr. GTA wrote:
> well he beat a tough guy earlier on Tna so...

.......that's part of the booking that he went over and has zero to do with athleticism
Fri 01/04/05 at 05:02
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
well he beat a tough guy earlier on Tna so...
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
"..."
thechelskikid wrote:

Umm. How do you figure? He hasn't got a more athletic build than say, Chavo Guerrero or Nunzio. In fact he looks skinny compared to most of the Cruiserweights on Smackdown. He certainly hasn't touch any weights recently.

It can't be on his in-ring athletecism, as he can't pull off the moves that a Mysterio or an Akio can.

Please explain how Jeff is more athletic?
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
considering apparently he botched about 5 big spots in his match at Against All Odds i doubt it, unless they put him in a feud with Kidman :-D
Tue 29/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
jeff easy he is so much more athletic than all the cruiserweights

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.