GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woah...!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam: Fight for NY'.
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm getting Def Jam Fight For NY for Xmas but hadn't really read alot about the game, so I go on IGN and search for it to find they've given it a score of 8.7.

I read the review which was pretty good but I wasn't expecting anything wonderful. The reason why i'm getting this game is because when I played Def Jam Vendetta on my friends PS2 it was great! I dont care if Fight for Ney York is the same as Vendetta, i'll still enjoy it.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread - I then searched for Smackdown VS Raw to see what score that got. I cant beleive it got 8.4, everyone was saying how it's the best WWE game so far but how can it be the best if it cant even beat Def Jam 2.

I'm not saying Def Jam 2 is crap, but i'm sure it doesn't have a more in-depth storyline than Smackdown VS Raw does. I cant wait to get Def Jam 2 now, if it can beat Smackdown VS Raw then it must be good!
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm getting Def Jam Fight For NY for Xmas but hadn't really read alot about the game, so I go on IGN and search for it to find they've given it a score of 8.7.

I read the review which was pretty good but I wasn't expecting anything wonderful. The reason why i'm getting this game is because when I played Def Jam Vendetta on my friends PS2 it was great! I dont care if Fight for Ney York is the same as Vendetta, i'll still enjoy it.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread - I then searched for Smackdown VS Raw to see what score that got. I cant beleive it got 8.4, everyone was saying how it's the best WWE game so far but how can it be the best if it cant even beat Def Jam 2.

I'm not saying Def Jam 2 is crap, but i'm sure it doesn't have a more in-depth storyline than Smackdown VS Raw does. I cant wait to get Def Jam 2 now, if it can beat Smackdown VS Raw then it must be good!
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:49
Regular
I've got SvR and I've played FFNY. In fact, I reviewed SvR about half an hour ago. SvR is good, but they cut the roster back a lot, and the Online mode is kinda cack.
Sun 14/11/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Bicycle"
And it's about wrestling.
Sun 14/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smackdown vs RAW shouldn't have even got that high a score, it's a huge disappointment, Just Bring It all over again
Mon 15/11/04 at 06:46
Regular
DJ:FFNY is pretty good actually, just not good enough for me to keep hold of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.