GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"........"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 18:29
Regular
"[C * ]"
i know this is a stupid place to ask this question but there isnt anywhere els to ask..
ive bought a nokia 7610 but dont know how to put a screensaver, is there anyone out there that can tell me?
thanks
Thu 31/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
A common misunderstanding is that people want a picture as a wallpaper - a lot of people refer to wallpapers as screensavers.

If it's a wallpaper you're after, just open the picture of your choice, select options and look for the option that says something like 'Set as Background'.

I can't remember the specifics offhand, I gave the phone to my girlfriend as I now have a Sony Ericsson.
Thu 31/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
Pachanga wrote:
> ...General Chat...Ask Nokia whizzkid Bullett

Gee, thanks for the mention :D

I'm no whizzkid really, but I do know that you can't just have anything as a screensaver on a 7610. Basically, as a standard, you have to stick with either the date bar, or nothing.

There is a program knocking about that features other screensavers, such as spotlight, analogue clock etc.

Try looking around my-symbian.com, in the Series-60 section.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lugaloco wrote:
> this is for ps1 and ps2 chat, not the "phones u dont know how to
> use" forum

PUNCTUATE!
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:43
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
this is for ps1 and ps2 chat, not the "phones u dont know how to use" forum
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
...General Chat...Ask Nokia whizzkid Bullett
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:29
Regular
"[C * ]"
i know this is a stupid place to ask this question but there isnt anywhere els to ask..
ive bought a nokia 7610 but dont know how to put a screensaver, is there anyone out there that can tell me?
thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.