GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunday, 1.45pm - Its Judgement Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 18:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Aldershot vs. Woking
Sky Sports 1

Absolutely HUGE match, could decide who makes the jump to the League come the end of the season. I hear Sky really had to push the boat out to get the rights to show undoubtedly the biggest match in any league this season. Clearly it overshadows last weekends "showdown" involving Liv and Evv. Pffft to that load of passionless, overpaid rubbish.

I'll be there, too, so watch it people.

Yeah?
G'wonnn.
Its not like its Spurs.
Mon 28/03/05 at 12:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
4 - 0

I like to pretend it was only 1.
Mon 28/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
"kill my enemys"
What was the score?
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
:(

Me and my dear old mother went on a mission round all the pubs trying to watch it. Ended up in a bookies watching while betting on outsider horses just to stay in there. Never won a penny and the match was embarassing enough
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:19
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> I might, not sure.
>
> Are you?

Nah, can't afford it/watching England game.

Will certainly be there for the league game though.
Sun 27/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I might, not sure.

Are you?
Sun 27/03/05 at 22:34
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Its a real blow, we were all set to cain you in the GLS Cup too. :'-
> D

Nay the Conference Cup is ours.

Are you going? You'll be treated to E.F.C.O Boro.
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh yeah, and did I mention that they are BOTH back, along with MacDonald from injury, for our game against you in the Conference.

Ahaha yeyeyeyeyeyey!
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Boardman is out for our game against you, as is Oliver.

Its a real blow, we were all set to cain you in the GLS Cup too. :'- D
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:34
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Neil Smith finally came up against a good winger, too.

You should be thankful that Boyd is injured. Instead he'll contend with 'super' Albert Jarret, i say super in the loosest sense.

For what its worth Smith looked better than he did a BHW before chrimbo but i guess that's not saying a great deal. I'd get frustrated with Louis and Rico up front, just too slow, makes me wonder how we didn't cope against them in our last game. Murray was a bit anonymous and Boardman looked like a donkey, which i know he isn't. Will he be suspended for our game? It depends on whether he's been carded before...
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ferguson isn't the man, its Sharpling.

Looked nothing today as he was thrown out right, was tired due to being overplayed and happened to be up against Man of the Match Darren Barnard, who is undoubtedly the best full back in the Conference.

Richards today was poor, Louis was lazy, Selley was injured, and our strong defence was replaced by mugs. Neil Smith finally came up against a good winger, too. That was where the first two goals came from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.