GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 18:05
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Talking about the World Cup.England really should be looking to getting through easily and then looking at winning the competition.
We havent got any excuses at this moment in time but if a big star e.g Wayne Rooney or Steven Gerrard get severly injured then that will be our fall.
There is obviously big international teams e.g Brazil and Germany who both are confident.But it's in Europe so that would be good due to the times.
We hopefully will do good next year but what do you lot think?
Sat 26/03/05 at 18:51
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Yeah but they are.Thats why i put them.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
killer101 wrote:
> There is obviously big international teams e.g Germany who
> are confident.

You're having a laugh ent ya? If they weren't the hosts i'd write them off completely.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:09
Regular
If you get drawn against the Czech Republic you've got no chance. Milan will laugh as he breezes past John Terry.
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:33
Regular
"kill my enemys"
At least some action.
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:14
Regular
"0228"
We'll go out in the quarter-finals to Spain 3-2.
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:05
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Talking about the World Cup.England really should be looking to getting through easily and then looking at winning the competition.
We havent got any excuses at this moment in time but if a big star e.g Wayne Rooney or Steven Gerrard get severly injured then that will be our fall.
There is obviously big international teams e.g Brazil and Germany who both are confident.But it's in Europe so that would be good due to the times.
We hopefully will do good next year but what do you lot think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.