GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well here you go!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well here it is the story you asked for here it is the romance!

Her lips, his lips they close together the kiss of life, the kiss of love. They walk down the street hand in hand. There love is great ten years they have been together. They met at a party when they were fifteen. Now they are twenty five and soon to marry. Mike is so happy he is being married to Sarah. He loves her so much and will forever they said they want to be together till their old and losing most their hair. As they walk in to a restaurant. They sit down at a table and Mike looks closely in to Sarah’s eyes and Sarah looks back into his eyes. "I love you Sarah you’re so beautiful" Mike lovingly says. "I love you to Mike and always will" Nicely says Sarah back. Mike puts his hand on Sarah’s hand he whispers into her ear. "Lets get out of here and get to somewhere nicer where I can excite you" Mike slowly Whispers. They get up and walk out the restaurant Sarah holds tightly on to Mike's hand and they run down the road back to Mike’s house.

As they walk into Mike's house they run up the stair. Sarah pushes Mike to the bed and runs her hands down his body. Giving him enjoyment she unzips his trousers. She slowly puts her self on to him. Pleasure running though her body. She moves up and down as they kiss slowly she tightly grips her hands round his body. He puts his arms round her running his fingers down her back. She screams out in Pleasure he then fires it out in her and she screams so loud with Pleasure it echoes. She then lies next to him with a smile on her face. "That was great" she happily says. She closes her eyes and goes into a dream. In the dream she is walking into a room flower petals fill the floor. She walks though the petals, Petals fall to the floor, she then sees mike, he smiles and runs to her he picks her up and kisses her, then they are flying, they fly though clouds, then the dream stops.

Sarah woke to find Mike watching down on her sleeping he had a smile on his face. "You look so beautiful when you sleep" Happily said Mike with a smile on his face. Sarah just smiled back he bent down and kissed her. She got out of bed and went and looked off the balcony they had Mike came up behind her and put his arms round her kissing her neck. She looked out into the sky looking out at the clouds imagining her and Mike flying though the clouds. She turns round and gently kisses him. They close their eyes the light shines down on them from the sun. Their love is great, their love is lovely, their love is fast, and there love will never stop.
Tue 26/04/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
I am going to write a comedy soon what should it be about?
Mon 25/04/05 at 22:40
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
If I could copy and paste some comments from previous readers that would more than justify my feelings, but I wouldn't be so low.

When I read that I soon found that I started getting hot and sticky down below...with the warm blood produced from repeated self inflicted stabbing wounds from a biro.

And then the white stuff came...in fact, it was more grey-ish, being my mutilated intestines and all.
Sun 24/04/05 at 11:36
"Tesco value"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
here it is the romance!

She screams out in Pleasure he then fires it out in her

their love is lovely

the two most romantic things I've heard.

it had me in tears, but for all the wrong reasons!
Try a comedy next Crossbob, as invaribly anything you write makes me laugh out loud
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> I want you to stab yourself.
>
> No!

please?
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Hoju wrote:
> I want you to stab yourself.

No!
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:21
A disappointing 3 on the jism-o-meter. It's currently wilting away.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:18
Regular
I want you to stab yourself.
Thu 21/04/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
So you want me to write a new romance?
Sat 16/04/05 at 15:44
Regular
Bullocks.
Fri 15/04/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, Bob. I've been waiting for you to write it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.